Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Handful of Sewing Projects

Handmade Mommy says that these PJ pants can be made in 15 minutes. I have some sewing skills, but I'm going to guess they would take longer than that for me. I've wanted to make PJ pants for myself and even have a pattern for it. Of course, I still don't know how to follow a pattern! Maybe I'll try to make an adult version of these for myself... someday.



How about making an entire outfit out of an old t-shirt? Of course the outfit will be toddler sized, but it's still qualifies as one of the three R's! (Reduce, Recycle, Reuse). Go to Lil Blue Boo to learn more.




Make a toddler's dress from dish towels?! The directions at Trey & Lucy make it sound easy. Maybe I'll look for some Patriotic towels in the Target dollar bin as July 4th approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment